On 17 Apr 2010, at 04:20, Tom P wrote:

> That's an awesome setup, very interesting.
>
> Would you have a tarball of this configuration and some details of how you
> set up the system?

Quick answer is no, not yet, but I will. The configuration is exportable as XML
files, and I'm using the official Hudson apt-get package for Ubuntu, so it's a
fairly repeatable setup. Configuring the Windows slave VM with mingw is proving
the biggest hassle - I have OSG working, but am having the usual environment
issues building SimGear (the Hudson user environment/shell are set in a
different way to a cmd.exe shell, or so it always seems)

The Mac build is pretty close to producing a nightly, though - there I need to
fix a genuine (and long-standing) configuration issue on Mac. In general, I
find such systems are good for capturing how repeatable a build process is -
and my experience on each of the Linux/mac/Windows slaves seems to confirm this
:)

James