jean pellotier wrote:

> currently we can only refuel by mp behing a "MOBIL" plane, with a plane
> having the "multiplay/tanker" set.
>
> here's a proposal that permit to use any callsign (yes i know in this
> case the tanker will not have a tacan working), and any plane,  for
> exemple the tanker pilot can cut the probe/drogue alimentation, or with
> adding a refueling pod any plane can become a tanker ....
>
> if a c++ guru can have a look and commit (any comment welcome, my c++
> skills are just at a beguinner state).
>
> the victor is waiting for this (or something similar), with a refuelling
> available by mp only when the drogue is out .

It is already the case that any aircraft can become a tanker simply by using
a callsign starting "MOBIL".

I'm not quite sure what you want here. Would I be correct in saying that you
want to be able to switch the tanker status on and off over MP? If so - I
think that is a good idea, and one that was intended from the outset, but
never got implemented. (I cant remember why - I think it just got lost).

If so I'll get on the case.

Vivian