On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Curtis Olson wrote:

> Gene,
>
> I'm a little confused by these emails.  As best as I can tell they simply
> report that nothing has changed in git.  Do we really need this posted to
> flightgear-devel?
>
> $ git whatchanged --no-abbrev -M --pretty=raw
> 9f9e86a61e1313963c9b961ed390cee3e967c659..9f9e86a61e1313963c9b961ed390cee3e967c659
> FATAL: null
>

> Or a bug in your script?

The idea was to have it announce new builds when a git commit was made
that triggered a rebuild.

The build system started choking on the Mac builds a while ago and I have
no idea what's wrong with it - I didn't set it up.  I'm hoping that James
can take a peek when he gets the chance.  I'll drop the Mac build server
off the active list until then.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007