?I've just had an advert for FlightSimPro prominently displayed on my
FaceBook home page:

QUOTE

New Flight Simulator
flightprosim.com
Learning how to work the new flight simulator is very easy. You get 100%
freedom, amazing scenery and a sophisticated Sky Model.

UNQUOTE

What is the current state of play with this from a legal point of view, and
what is the current feeling towards this 'product' within the FlightGear
community?

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but maybe a high-profile ad
campaign on FaceBook justifies a little more reflection? From an initial
scan through their site and the GPL licence, it seems to me that there are
some legal areas are at least worthy of investigation, and that says nothing
of the ethics.

Oh, and if I click the x button to the right of the ad, I get the option to
report it to FaceBook. Do I have any specific grounds for doing this other
than my general sense of distaste?

Mally

-----
No virus found in this message.