?Arnt

> ..url to your facebook page?  Would be the useful
> one url I meant. ;o)

Effectively, once I'm logged in, the URL to my personal facebook page is
still just http://www.facebook.com/ . Unless you're logged in as me, you're
not going to see what I see on the page anyway, and there's no way that even
I can get the page to show me the advert again. Each refresh and it's
something different.

> ..nope, url to your screenshot?

Well I've not posted it online. I've already quoted the text in full, and
there's a picture of a Cessna iirc. Not really a lot to be gained from
seeing the advert itself, so I'm not sure it's worth the hassle of me
uploading it somewhere. I can send you a copy privately by email if you
like.

Mally

-----
No virus found in this message.