There's never been a guarantee that the development sources compile for
everybody at all moments. That's why they are development sources. I
appreciate the Hudson process and quite often the change to get things
compiling on a given platform are obvious, but sometimes they aren't and one
needs to rely on the help of those who know the other platforms better. I
don't see why they would have get their own copy of the offending source
code from anywhere other than the "next" branch.

Tim