On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Jack Mermod wrote:
>>  Everything in the package I have sent is under the GPL.
>
> That's great news :)
>
> I may not get the chance to commit this in the near future, so if
> someone else wants to go ahead, they are welcome.
>
> Thanks for your work.

OK, I've now committed this.

A couple of things I noticed that you've probably already got on your TODO list:
- AH1-menu.xml refers to aircraft.weapons.dialog.toggle(), which doesn't exist
- Dialogs/external-loads.xml refers to f14 throughout
- some textures aren't factors of 2 (Models/MainRotor/colors.png,
Models/marines.png)

-Stuart