Hi Hal,

> Could some please do the merge.

Merged! I tried to merge it as clean as possbile (without all kind of
master-merges; as James
told me to avoid those), but due to this my name ended up with the commits.
Sorry for that. I'll
ask James how to prevent that from happening in future merges...

Oh and thanks for your updates so far. The P51 defenitely improved over time!

Cheers,
Gijs