I've checked in fixes for this change in osgDB:DatabasePager to the SimGear
and FlightGear next and releases/2.2.0 branches. Part of the delay resulted
from the fact that the Open Scene Graph change introduced a new bug; I have
waited until my patch for that was accepted in OSG to avoid a situation
where people could compile with OSG SVN and then crash immediately. So, You
need to have revision 12170 or later of OSG SVN in order to run fgfs from
the release and next branches. Otherwise you should use OSG 2.8.3 or 2.9.10.
I will not conditionalize code in fgfs based on individual revisions of OSG
SVN; if you are using OSG SVN, then you are, by definition, living on the
bleeding edge.

By the way, I committed the changes to releases/2.2.0 and then merged that
branch into next. This is the way fixes should move between the two
branches. Please don't commit a fix to next and then cherry-pick it to the
release branch. It is very messy to have the same change committed on
several different branches.

Tim