Hello Heiko,

does your local FDM still uses default approach fuel etc? But even if
not, there should be no difference in the flight behavior. The only
effect of the approach fuel level is (for a rotorcraft) within the gear
solver.

By the way: I would prefer to use the old default values for the gear
solver. The spring constants of a gear should not be a function of the
approach fuel settings. Maybe some gears would need some tuning with the
patch otherwise. The
_approachWeight = _emptyWeight + totalFuel*_approachFuel;
should be moved behind the gear solver call.

Maik