I've just committed (thanks to Torsten) an update to the 3D clouds. As
well as fixing a bug that caused the cloud density to be significantly
less than it should have been, the global 3D clouds now move with the
wind, which looks rather nice IMO.

This update also adds a couple of new commands that can be called from
Nasal using  fgcommand() - "add-cloud", "move-cloud", "del-cloud".
This allows you to create individual clouds using the same technique
and parameters as the global clouds. Those interested may want to look
at the README.3DClouds.

Please let me know if you notice any performance degradation.  On my
system I don't notice any difference, and the underlying shaders have
not been changed, so I'm hopeful that any perf impact will be
negligible.

Now, the placed 3D clouds are wrapped, just like the global clouds, so
if you travel far enough (50km), you'll come across the same cloud
again. For local weather, that  probably isn't what we want. So, I'm
thinking of adding a new "wrap" property on the cloud layer indicating
whether the 3D clouds should be wrapped.

The question is, should this also affect other clouds movement,
specifically changes to the layer altitude which current moves all the
3D clouds as well, and cloud movement due to wind? Discuss :)

-Stuart