On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Curtis Olson wrote:

> Sounds strangely familiar! :-)  Is there a particular minimum dev version I
> could find this patch in?  I've been hanging around with v2.9.7 of OSG here
> because of compatibility problems of the newer versions.  It looks like
> there is some IndexedLineSet references in the 2.9.9 version of the code --
> is that the patch you are talking about?

Hi Mathias,

For what it's worth I back ported the v2.9.9 vrml plugin code to v2.9.7 and
that compiles and works well.  I'm able to see the streamlines in osgviewer
at least.  VRML is very verbose (especially this file) so load/parse times
are very slow. :-(  Might still be worth converting to something else for
real time rendering.

Thanks,

Curt
--