On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Martin Spott wrote:

> "This" is not consistent with Gene's, Csaba's and Ron's view. If you
> read carefully, then you'll realize that these three guys have
> primarily expressed their opinion on wether to have the GUI inside the
> visual system or not.

Precisely.  I was offering my support for folding _all_ the GUI features
into a completely stand-alone application.  This is actually an area that
I'd be happy to contribute to as long as people don't mind my excrible C++
code. (you could make me a happy man if I could write it in Lazarus. :D )

There's no reason the management application couldn't run on the same
computer as the simulator itself.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007