Hello Folks...

Was wondering if any nice souls will assist clear this doubt on mine...

In YASIM, what does "actionpt" really refers to?
Is it the point the engines pull the air through? which the point will
be ahead of the engines or
is it the point at back the end of the engine where the exhaust takes place?

OR

Do we have different application for "actionpt" based on the aircraft we
are modeling. For example,
if it is a passenger jet, the actionpt is ahead of the engines  and if
it is a military jet, then the actionpt is behind the nozzle?

Thank you all for the clarifications
cheers