Thank you Emilian and Buck....

Ok i tested changing the location of the point to ahead of the engine
and also behind the engine, near exhaust.
Irrespective of the location, looking at the results at the Yasim
solver, i do not see much impact.

Surprisingly i do not see any change to Drag Coef or lift ratio.
The only slight change seems to occur rightfully at Tail incidence and
approach elevator...

Is this how it is ment to be?

Cheers