On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM, David Van Mosselbeen wrote:
> Depending of the view angle, smoke is showing in white or black. I mean,
> if i click twice on the right mouse button, then move the view... But alsoror
> sometimes when flying. See the image [1]. I don't know if this is a know
> issue, but helijah was kinda surprised with my screenshot, hence the mail
> here :)
>
> [1]
> http://dvm.zapto.org:8080/gallery/galleries/Flightgear_Flight_Simulator/ebgb_with_ebbr_far_away.jpg

Hi David,

I went to have a look at that location myself (ebgb) but couldn't see
the cooling towers you show. Are these
some custom scenery, and if so, can you post the .btg file so I can
try to repro?

One thought is that this might be a shader problem. Are you seeing any
error messages on the console, and what graphics card are you using?

-Stuart