Hi All,

I've just done a pass over the GUI making minor changes to clean it up
and make it consistent.

There are a couple of slightly more significant layout changes I'd
like to make, but want to discuss first.

1) Currently there is a wireframe option on the Rendering menu. While
it's of moderate interest to developers, I don't think it's really of
any interest to the average user. I'd like to move this option to the
Debug menu.

2) As it stands, it's very difficult for a new user to understand the
difference between Local Weather and Global Weather. let alone how
they inter-relate.  Enabling the Local Weather package requires
setting "Enabled local weather module" from the Local Weather Settings
menu, yet the rest of the settings a user is likely to want are in the
Local Weather dialog.  As a first step to sorting this out, I'd like
to do the following:
2a) Move the "Enable local weather module" checkbox to the Local Weather dialog.
2b) Move  "Local Weather Settings" to the Debug menu, on the
assumption that more users will never need to modify the settings
there (Thorsten R. - is this true?)

3) Split the Jetway Settings, and move the "Enable jetway editor",
"Debug mode" and "Open Editor" buttons to a new dialog in the Debug
menu. Again, on the basis that most normal users have no interest in
these controls.

Comments?

-Stuart