On Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05:07 AM BARANGER Emmanuel wrote:
> have you tested the script of Pierre NEGRE ? :
> http://rene16.dyndns.org/run/ (import/export .AC for Blender 2.58)

Where can this be found?  The web page is in French (I think) and I don't find
any links to the AC3D plug-in.  I thought that perhaps the plug-in was
availble as a native part of 2.58 but I just built blender svn and it does not
have any AC3D import/export support.

Blender 2.5 has a better UI than 2.4 and I would like to be able to use it for
work on my models but the lack of AC3D support makes this impossible.

Hal