Hi All,

Well my subject header pretty much tells it all: On my linux triple monitor
setup, I find that one of the 3 screens is completely blank. I have configured
the screens using an  xml configuration copied below: Note that I can change
which screen becomes blank by changing the section

                         <gui>
                                <window>
                                        <name type="string">main</name>
                                </window>
                        </gui>

to point to a different window than the "main" one (for example by changing it
to "right" would make the right screen go blank).

Any ideas how this might be solved?

Cheers,
Durk

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!--
Global defaults for FlightGear property values.

Started September 2000 by David Megginson, da...@megginson.com
-->

<PropertyList>
    <sim>
        <rendering>
           <multithreading-mode>AutomaticSelection</multithreading-mode>
                <camera-group>
                        <camera>
                                <window>
                                        <name type="string">main</name>