I just merged the release/2.4.0 branches up to tag version/2.4.0-final
into the master branch of SimGear and FlightGear.
The intention for the master branch of the two code repositories is to
always hold the current version.

For consistency, I'd like to have the same strategy on fgdata sometime
in the future. Once we have this established, people are pushing to a
to-be-created 'next' branch and no longer 'master'.

I don't have a good idea about how to make the move and how to make sure
all the fgdata commiters will be using a new branch from a specific time
on. Does anybody out there has one?

Torsten