Hi All,

On 10 Sep 2011, at 14:00, Christian Schmitt wrote:

> I have used CMake in the Gentoo packages pretty much from the start, but
> right now I'm experiencing some problems: all is good as long as I have
> libsvn support enabled in SG and FG. When I disable it in SG and want to
> recompile FG afterwards (also disabled, of course), I get a linking error
> for Terrasync:

Making good head way with recompiling FlightGear on a new system. On a slightly
related not to Christian's messge, while trying to run simgear/cmake, I am now
getting the following error:

/home/durk/src/flightgear-git/simgear-cmake> /usr/bin/cmake
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release /home/durk/src/flightgear-git/simgear/
-- version is 2 dot 5 dot 0
-- Could NOT find LIBSVN (missing:  HAVE_LIB_SVNSUBR HAVE_LIB_SVNCLIENT
HAVE_LIB_SVNRA LIBSVN_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Missing libsvn, unable to enable SVN in SimGear
CMake Error at CMakeModules/FindSvnClient.cmake:19 (string):
  string sub-command STRIP requires two arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:86 (find_package)

Durk