Hi Nicegood,

Unfortunately I haven't done a lot of work in the scenery / paging engine
lately.  I would recommend asking about this on our developers mailing list.
 Hopefully the developers who have worked more in these areas will see your
question and be able to respond with some suggestions.

Best regards,

Curt.

--
Curtis Olson: