Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Yeah, sorry for the noise... I had eventually
found the 'L Beam Box' fuel in
/consumables/fuel/tank[2]...

I _WAS_ being confused by the 'empty'
indication, and the fact that some values
are not filled in... like as shown, via the
httpd server -

 Contents of "/consumables/fuel/tank[2]"

capacity-gal_imp (154.8873218)
capacity-gal_us (186.0119176)
capacity-m3 (0.7041317048)
density-kgpm3 (754.9064927)
density-ppg (6.3)
empty (true)
kill-when-empty (false)
level-gal_imp (0)
level-gal_us (175.1549882)
level-kg (0)
level-lbs (1103.476425)
level-m3 (0)
level-norm (0)
name (L beam box)
selected (true)
transfering (false)
unusable-gal_imp (0)
unusable-gal_us (0)
unusable-m3 (0)

Similarly for the 'R Beam Box' in tank[4],
etc, but now have the information desired...
no problem...

And do my own 'conversions', and just ignore
the 'empty' indication, but (perhaps) not the
'selected'...

And similarly, eventually began to understand
that the left and right 'Sumps' ARE additional
(small) tanks... tank[3], tank[5]...

So now I have the same value as the onboard
display, through telnet ;=))

As usual should look HARDER before
blabbing... sorry...

Onwards, to happy FAST FLYING ;=))