From: Robbo
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:57 AM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Query about groundradar Instrument module
Alan, that instrument looks interesting. I may be able to use the technique for
a 'layer' on my display. Is it essentially 'redrawing' parts of image texture
tiles, calculated by position?

Robbo

The map uses the <property-base> animation (usually used in Livery over MP) to
select which image tile to display, and the <textranslate> animation to pan the
image with lat-long.

Alan