Greets!
I took the liberty to post this as a bug, since IMHO there should be a
workaround for situations like this for other joysticks, too. (Unless I am
missing something crucial about FGJS's functions).
The FGJS calibrating Utility cannot calibrate Saitek Flight Yoke system due to
a 3-way rotary button that always has one of its three states 'ALWAYS ON', not
letting the user choose a button of his/her own and calibrate the Pitch/Bank
ranges for the yoke.
Is there a way of isolating specific buttons in a joystick system, so that FGJS
ignores them? Or something like that?

Please let me know if you require more info on this!

All best,Muadib25Forum ID: muadib25