Oh, I forgot, credit to TB for this one.

From: tdo_brand...@hotmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:00:43 +0000
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] FGRUN compile error with current Simgear (main.cxx,
lines 109 and 114)

I have encountered a little compilation error when trying to build FGRUN from
SVN with the current Simgear from GIT
The problem is that when detecting a "locale" path some arguments can be passed
to SGPath without being first properly cast.
I have attached a little fix that seems to work for me

Ciao,

Alessandro