Hi there,

I'm about to start implementing navradio signal propagation, and I'd like to
know from anyone who has experience with this type of radios whether this spec
sheet performance is typical for most receivers including airline big iron, so
that I should hardcode or not the values.

https://www.bendixking.com/wingman/servlet/com.merx.npoint.servlets.DocumentServlet?docid=doc689082ce-
f7ddb4bf1a-762df96555eb2dc6f382507bde7144eb

The meaningful quoted figures for sensitivity are:
VOR/LOC - 2 uV for half flag, 1 uV typical
Glideslope - 12 uV typical, 20 uV for half flag

Cheers,
Adrian