Hello everyone,

I've added a short article on the wiki with details of the features the radio
code adds, its implementation, and future intentions.
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Radio_Propagation

One possible application that I can think of besides those mentioned in the
article would be simulating low power emergency beacons in rough terrain.
I'm also considering adding antenna radiation patterns, thus enabling
directional signal characteristics.

Of course, this is all work in progress, so the details are rather fluid.
Suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,
Adrian