Hi FG devels. First of all, I'd like to congratulate and thank you by the new
version of FG. It's awesome.
I'm linux user, and as you probably know, our life is nothing easy, and I
trough you could make our life easier.
Currently, FG is only available in packages, but it's hard to us to install FG,
so if you make it as a .deb package or a .sh installer file we'll be very very
thanks. I'm very sad because I can't install the latest FG version, because my
PC won't run it and I can't install, but I saw pics and videos and I'm very
happy.
And to finish, I have one blog about FG and I always put on my blog updates and
mods that I do on FG and I'll be very very happy if you put on FG oficial site
some mods of my blog, like: my A-10 have flares and Chaffs (over MP and flares
have sound), smoke on rockets and on AIM-9, tyre smoke and another effects, I
changed pushback's dialog and I put smoke on military pushback as another mods.
If you want, my blog is www.fglinux.blogspot.com. It's all in Portuguese
(because I'm Brazilian), but there's a translator at the right side of the
page.
Once more, I congratulate you and I believe that FG will be better than
Microsoft Flight Simulator and Flight Beta in all ways. FG is a big project and
beatiful, because it's free. I love and I'm really happy when I see open source
projects.
Thanks by your attention.
A hug from all Brazilians that use FG (that aren't few),
Stephen

|Stephen S.M.|

Stephen: author, director and editor of Brazilian FG blog fglinux.blogspot.com