Am 17.12.2011 18:26, schrieb Frederic Bouvier:
>> Since 'a day or two ago', all OSG text is rendering for me in the
>> 'missing' font (built-in bitmap font, scaled). PLIB .txt appears
>> fine. I've already checked rolling back flightgear to a couple of
>> weeks ago, with no difference, so I think the issue is in simgear or
>> fgdata or 'something weird' (OSG I haven't rebuild in many weeks, so
>> it's definitely some kind of config issue)
>>
>> Anyone touched anything OSG font related / loader related recently?
>>
>> I can see it going wrong in the 'flightgear.org' splash-scren text,
>> so quite easy to test :)

Yes, same here - fonts also broken on Linux. It's back to normal when
rewinding simgear to a92ea7f822bf175df15fc05a2425f6e94dc520f3, so first
commit with the issue is

commit 945a9e0ac236716b1f490e1ccc4a494cfbd00403
Author: Mathias Froehlich <mathias.froehl...@web.de>
Date:   Sun Dec 11 21:11:18 2011 +0100

     Implement osg native scenery paging.

     Add an in memory osg scenery loader that provides
     paged scenery loading using PagedLOD nodes.

No idea though why this affects fonts...

cheers,
Thorsten

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011