Happy new year everyone!

The first FlightGear newsletter of 2012 features the upcoming release of
course, but
besides that we've collected a bunch of interesting topics. Ranging from a
unique
paragliding simulator to more realistic looking skies.

Enjoy!

Contributions for next month's edition are welcome at: February 2012We're still
looking for a contributor's interview, please head over to the interview
questions and pick some questions that you'd like to answer! You can either add
the interview to the newsletter template yourself, or email me the interview.