On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Emilian Huminiuc wrote:
> On Friday 10 February 2012 23:05:45 Stuart Buchanan wrote:
>> Hi All,
>

>> - The forest effect doesn't currently use the default fog effect
>> (include_fog.[vert|frag] etc.).. For consistency with the rest of the
>> terrain, and
>>   the tree effect, I think it should. Is there any particular reason
>> why it doesn't?
>>
>> -Stuart
> Hi, just an oversight on my part. I'll fix it ASAP.
>
> Emilian,

Thanks very much Emilian.  I've also noticed a different bug with the
ShrubCover landclass at high quality.

http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=650

I've made no headway in understanding the problem, other than possible the
geometry shader doesn't set up gl_Fog correctly.  Any idea what's going wrong?

-Stuart