Hi everybody,

just in case you havn't yet noticed yet: our release 2.6.0 is out!
This is our second scheduled release following our published
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Release_plan and we did it in time.

Thanks everybody for your support, for your contributions and for your
patience during this release cycle. It's hard to name everybody who
contributed to the release and it's just too easy to forget somebody, so
I'd better not try enumerating them here. But there was on person - once
again - really standing out with his continous bug hunting activity.
Very special thanks to him!

Unfortunately, FlightGear is still not ready. Some new bugs popped up,
some known issues (still) not solved. New features are evolving, waiting
to get implemented. So, keep on working - expect my next release-status
e-mail not later than June, 17th!

Torsten