Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 05:56:31 -0700
From: adams....@gmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] a small set of minor aircraft model
question...

Aerostar 700:* The airspeed indicator looks like to be a default one (With no
colored bars for velocities). is this due to the fact that it is as in the real
aircraft or just because nobody worked on it ?

Looks like an oversight on my part. The instruments for the Aerostar are in its
Models/Instruments folder , unless your using an extremely old version.
Generic questions...* asi-300:how was the asi-300.rgb (under
Aircraft/Instruments-3d/asi300 folder)  made ? is it from some sort of svg ? if
yes, where can I find it ?

 I do all my modelling and texture creation with Blender 2.49.2Does this mean I
can look forward to some improvements to the Aerostar ?Cheers
P.S. I'm also against interior glass reflections ... they look pretty , yes ,
but not at all realistic unless they are almost unnoticeable.