Hey,

I've been asking this for a while on IRC and Forums but everyone just
keeps telling me to wait for Rembrandt.

Anyway, I'm talking about rendering (terrain) camera view to texture
using od_gauge. I know you can get terrain camera view and place it on
the screen. Alright, it doesn't even have to be terrain, just normal
camera view. It's rendered to screen every frame. The same way, can't
we use the od_gauge instrument to render the view to texture? I just
need some good info/doc on how we can do it.

And why does this depend on Rembrandt? Is there any code in rembrandt
that's important for this?

Thanks a lot. :)