Yes, bring it on for those already wanting 850. Hence I could already work on
swiss 850 airports, to have it ready without any hassle for 2.9 Terrasync
integration.
Could you let me know as soon as Europe/Switzerland could be used? Maybe as
early/parallel 2.9 git, download or whatever.
Thanks
Michael