Hi All,

I've just pushed two fixes for possible memory leaks in random
vegetation and buildings.
One was noticed by valgrind, the other is speculative, to make use of
osg::ref_ptrs where
possible.

At the same time, I've changed the random vegetation so that the
normals are bound
per-vertex rather than overall.

Please let me know if you see any perf or memory impact.  I'm hoping
that this will reduce
the memory occupancy over long flights.

Note that the random buildings in particular still have a large memory
footprint. These
fixes do no address that.

-Stuart