On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM, geneb wrote:

> Ah, ok.  I wonder if that's what is on this fancy 4 DVD set they're
> shipping now...
>
> I still would like the contents of those DVDs - I'd like to put together
> some kind of "anti" campaign so folks know where to get for free what
> they're considering spending $150 on.

Just be aware that the entire proflightsim/virtualpilot3d campaign and
marketing is operated under a multitude of fake accounts. (I know you know
that.)  The point is that under fake accounts, people can say and do any
nasty thing they want -- when I spent a bit of time trying to report some
fake accounts and false advertising, I got met with some vicious responses.
 I wouldn't put it past some of these guys to do denial of service attacks
or attempt to disrupt our project using the meanest techniques they can
think of.  Unfortunately they can easily be far more mean and nasty than me
-- so please be a bit careful about upping the ante with these guys.

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: