Hi all

I'd like to introduce FreedomSponsors to this list.

FS is a website I made where people can place small money bounties for
open issues on
FlightGear<http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/list?q=-Type%3DFeatureRequest+-status%3ATesting>

So far it's only got a few offers - but it's slowly growing and people seem
to get pretty interested.
I really think that as it gets more popular, this tool can have a big
positive impact on a lot of open source projects, especially popular ones
like FlightGear.

Please take a look -->
- http://www.freedomsponsors.org
- http://blog.freedomsponsors.org/about

There's also a JIRA plugin that will add a (discrete) "Sponsor this issue"
link on the "view issue" page, that will let the user add a sponsorship for
the issue on FS.
It's already being used by the Jenkins Project (see it in action here).
Similar functionality is also available for Github repository owners (see
http://blog.freedomsponsors.org/freedomsponsors-github-integration/)

The website is still beta, but functionality is pretty stable, and I'm
always adding new improvements and functionality (you can see waht I've
been up to in the blog).
FS is open source on Github (it's a Python+Django app), and feedback and
help is welcome! :-)

I really hope FlightGear can grow even better because of this initiative

Thanks!
Tony Lâmpada - the FreedomSponsors guy