Am 08.11.2012 23:24, schrieb Stuart Buchanan:
> I'm confused.  From my reading of Durk's post, 3D clouds would appear to work
> fine for a multi-display system "out-of-the-box", but your comment
> here indicates
> that there is an issue that requires fixing by restricting the random seed.

Hi Stuart,

just one more note about multi-displays on a single machine: With our
four cards driving eight displays at 1600x1200, the 3d clouds appear
seamless across the individual displays and they work fine when clouds
are scattered or few and you stay well clear of the clouds. When a cloud
starts occupying a big part of one or more screens, there is a massive
drop in frame rate, down to unusability.
The same hardware runs smooth with 60fps (synced to vblank) in any
situation with just a single display.

Torsten