Alan wrote:

 -----Original Message-----
> [...]

I was going to check on my version of FG/SG pulled today with MCVC10 but it
failed with:

29>d:\git_new\my_simgear\simgear\nasal\cppbind\Ghost.hxx(282): error C2276:
'&' : illegal operation on bound member function expression

It has also failed to build in Jenkins with the same error.

When someone gets around to fixing it I'll try to test again. Just as an
aside, would it be possible to test for developers to test  their inputs
BEFORE they get pushed into Gitorious?

Vivian