On 16 Nov 2012, at 14:27, Torsten Dreyer wrote:

> 4. broken OSX downloads
> Yes - we need to improve the OSX builds. Does Jenkins provide stable
> binaries or do we still need a manual build provided by James or Tat?

Jenkins provides binaries, the deployment issues were solved eventually (and
hopefully remain solved!), but I believe there were (and are?) on-going runtime
issues I was unable to reproduce. I expect to spend some time on this, assuming
I have willing testers who can provide feedback I can actually action.

> 5. Irritation caused by code signing
> Probably same as 4.?

This irritation should be gone, I paid the $100 for a code-signing cert.

Regards,
James