On Thu, 13 Dec 2012, Adrian Musceac wrote:

>> Please forgive my my clear words - it's not my intention to offend anybody.
>
> No offence taken. I understand your pain/gain argument and we agree to
> disagree on that. The pain is now taken care of, the gain is present.
> You are one of the project leaders, not me, so I must submit to whatever
> decisions you take.

Um, no he's not.  He just happens to be a contributor like the rest of us.
:)  There is no herder for the Free Range Cats that make up the FlightGear
project. :)

Frankly, I think your addition to FlightGear is fantastic and a needed
feature for the non-entertainment side of the house.  If the gamers don't
like the small frame rate hit, they can just turn it off.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007