Hi everybody,

I just had the chance to compile a recent git-pull on my old and
battered linux-notebook workhorse and with great delight, I noticed that
I can run FlightGear again with 26fps at KSFO. I had to strip down most
eye candy shaders for the GeForce Go 7400 but 3D clouds render fine
without a noticable drop in framerate, even if a cloud spawns the entire
screen. That was much worse a few month ago when FlightGear barely ran
on that old hardware.

Whoever was involved in that magic - well done! Thanks for still
supporting older and weaker hardware.

Torsten