Hi Clement

Yes it is really sad to see such commit messages.

But maybe the PAF team also thinks too concurrently in headers, gpl and
copyright notice and file descriptions here. Maybe the PAF team has to take
into account that Helijah spent half of his life contributing to flightgear
models and this needs some personal respect and not only respecting gpl terms.
For me personally the contribution of the PAF is very welcome, but to be
honest, it has not the same history like the contribution of Emanuel. Even when
it sounds strange to you, try to talk to him directly.

I guess no one here wants to judge about small coyright thinking and "who was
first", "who violates gpl by gpl" and other childish games (which points mainly
to Emanuel, who is responsible for many reallly bad commit messages, forum
messages, in a really bad manner).

But at the end here we are all volunteers, and the best you can do, the best
the PAF team can do for the project is ... keep your work up, get commit rights
and commit and try to communicate in a good way, a long time.

Never blame others for doing this or that to make us judge about "who is
right". Helijah does it the "hidden" way in his commit messages, everyone knows
and ignores, but you do it here officially in the list.  Don't think people
here are so stupid that they do not realise what's going on.

The Flightgear Project made the bad mistake to miss to split the code into
"core" and "plug-ins" with fg/sg vs. parts of fgdata, making it possible to
have "hangers" for example. Maybe the core devs will make a better decision
about this once, or when the current core team realise what fgdata has become
actually, or another core team.

Lets say thanks to all fgdata contributors who makes not that much noise and
are patient all the days, really.

-Yves