On Saturday 19 January 2013 09:35:38 James Turner wrote:
> On 18 Jan 2013, at 20:58, James Turner <zakal...@mac.com> wrote:
> > Whoop, that is bad. I'm happy to merge translation changes, will do
> > French one tomorrow. Any other volunteers for other languages? Since I
> > only speak English it would be better if two people did each - one to
> > author, one to review.
>
> This is merged and pushed, and I am chasing people for updated Dutch
> translations. Any other language patches I will apply if emailed to me!

Hi James, for 2.8 this was coordinated by ThorstenB in the forum [0].

You can find the updated spanish files here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1c9077psmkyt5k/5Lp_xlnUiv/menu.xml
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1c9077psmkyt5k/1BSeAiKyug/options.xml
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1c9077psmkyt5k/cbjsL6Qq3p/sys.xml
It was asked for review in the spanish forums [1] but I'm still waiting for
confirmation.
Thanks.

[0] http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16876
[1] http://flightgear.creatuforo.com/-temas31044.html#31044