Hi all,
I am a starter here.I'm doing a university project. I need to control two
aircrafts for close formation with two Simulink at the same time.
I do as vbnhu's post in
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3165&p=174710#p174710<http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3165&p=174710#p174710>,
and met the same jitter problem. One plane flies well and another jitters.

fgfs --aircraft=c172p --fdm=network,localhost,5501,5502,5503
--multiplay=in,25,localhost,5701 --multiplay=out,25,localhost,5702
fgfs --aircraft=c172p --fdm=network,localhost,5507,5508,5509
--multiplay=in,25,localhost,5702 --multiplay=out,25,localhost,5701

Then, I tried the LAN fgms, There are two computers for two simulink
controlled fgfs, one computer as the fgms. There is still the jitter
problem.
Now, I find the implementation of network control with simulink in
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16200<http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16200>
.

I wonder if I must implement the multiplayer protocol in simulink and if
the jitter problem can be avoided. Any suggestion from anybody? Thank
you,all.