Hi,

..has anyone tried testing FG build scripts in fresh trees?

..as in, "mkdir -vp test-tree ;cd test-tree ;wget -c \
http://www.gitorious.org/fg/fgmeta/blobs/raw/master/download_and_compile.sh
;chmod -x download_and_compile.sh  ;\
sh download_and_compile.sh -a n -p n -d n -j 2 ALL ", like our recipe:
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Scripted_Compilation_on_Linux_Debian/Ubuntu
says is possible?  I get errors, the weird part is I can "prime" my
test tree, and then most parts of download_and_compile.sh works, e.g.
plib, openrti, OSG, SG and FG all builds ok, but FG bombs right out:
./run_fgfs.sh
./fgfs: error while loading shared libraries: libRTI-NG.so.1: cannot

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: