Hi,

The latest Mac release candidate:

        http://flightgear.simpits.org:8080/job/Mac-release/

Fixes various issues that were annoying people, especially numeric keypad not
working, and the launcher's multi-sampling option. If you're on Mac, 10.6 or
higher, please give it a go and report any feedback. Some people are reporting
a viewport glitches on window-resize, with Ati cards, independent of the hack
applied for Windows & Linux. I've never seen that with my Ati cards, so if it
happens for you, speak up. You might have to do some work to fix it.

Known issues:
 - no Atlas, and probably never will be, since I never compiled it ever, in all
the time I worked on FlightGear
 - FGCom isn't working, due to a strange ordering issue. When it's started
before fgfs, it won't make sound. I have debugged the output starting before
fgfs and starting after fgfs is running, and can find no difference in the
behaviour at all, but one way works, and the other doesn't Very frustrating.

James