On Feb 12, 2013, at 04:38 PM, Stuart Buchanan <stuar...@gmail.com> wrote:

I committed a change about a week ago to display a warning in the
Rendering dialog for those using Intel integrated GPUs. I don't
know whether it was pulled into the release branch or not, but it's
a safe change that might reduce some support questions on the forum.

(Sorry - can't give the commit hash right now as I'm away on business)

I'm away with work until Thursday night, so I'm not ideally placed to pick this one either - could someone else do so? It's an fgdata-only change.

James